REDEFINING THE TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
From Asia to Europe, via Middle East
The aviation industry is going through an innovative curve and the impact on the aircraft seating industry is already visible. The high demand on distinct cabin customization and flexible solutions for keeping the passenger experience to the highest standards has put pressure along the value chain for enhanced innovation in all levels.Seats have a huge impact on customer perception and flight costs, hence new lightweight materials, new IFE integration technologies and together with new cabin configurations are just a few of the reasons for the need to step up in seating design.
The 6th edition of Innovative Aircraft Seating conference series will welcome leading industry experts from along the aviation value chain for maximum knowledge transfer and best-practice learning opportunities. During this event you will meet international experts from airlines, OEMs, suppliers and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences and challenges with new generation seating technologies and how to achieve maximum comfort.
Co-located with the Interior Composites & Lightweight Materials Conference
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth in the Middle East and Asian markets
- Discuss all about improving comfort from suites to economy
- Get inspired from the latest trends in cabin design
- Discover weight reduction opportunities with composites and lightweight materials
- Take with you the best practice strategies for future cabin parameters and seating configuration